In our new application I created a channel on the process dashboard to "up

In our new application I created a channel on the process dashboard to "upload a document"- works great- but after the file upload is complete the resulting display is the the main page of our default application. This is not expected. Is this normal behavior?...

OriginalPostID-77413

OriginalPostID-77413

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Bruce, I have been able to replicate this behavior. Is your requirement to stay on the same page? If so you have a few options. Something you can try is building a simple process model that performs that task you require (like uploading a file to a specific location in a Knowledge Center). Then call that model on your dashboard as a quick task or a process launcher depending on the rest of your use case. Those channels will give you some additional configuration options that include "link behavior" and "redirection after start" respectively. Hope it helps!
  • Bruce, I have been able to replicate this behavior. Is your requirement to stay on the same page? If so you have a few options. Something you can try is building a simple process model that performs that task you require (like uploading a file to a specific location in a Knowledge Center). Then call that model on your dashboard as a quick task or a process launcher depending on the rest of your use case. Those channels will give you some additional configuration options that include "link behavior" and "redirection after start" respectively. Hope it helps!
Children
No Data