Can I create a Picker of Process Models?

Certified Senior Developer

Is it possible to add a Picker to a form that selects from Process Models? (Like you see in the interface designer).

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Thanks Christine. The Decisions feature is very similar to what I want to do (start processes dynamically), however the issue I am running into is that I am creating a common application (for LDAP Sync) that will be deployed to multiple environments that will host different Appian applications. Each application may optionally have processes that need to run immediately after the LDAP sync completes, for instance to synchronize the user data into their respective databases. Currently I am at using environmental constants with the process IDs in them, or the solution in this thread: community.appian.com/.../is-there-a-way-to-get-the-process-model-id-from-its-uuid

However, an elegant solution would be to give the Administrator a form to configure this. In the back-end it would update the constants with the process IDs for all the processes it needs to kick off at the end of the LDAP sync nightly process.
    Thanks Christine. The Decisions feature is very similar to what I want to do (start processes dynamically), however the issue I am running into is that I am creating a common application (for LDAP Sync) that will be deployed to multiple environments that will host different Appian applications. Each application may optionally have processes that need to run immediately after the LDAP sync completes, for instance to synchronize the user data into their respective databases. Currently I am at using environmental constants with the process IDs in them, or the solution in this thread: community.appian.com/.../is-there-a-way-to-get-the-process-model-id-from-its-uuid

However, an elegant solution would be to give the Administrator a form to configure this. In the back-end it would update the constants with the process IDs for all the processes it needs to kick off at the end of the LDAP sync nightly process.
Children