Appian 17.2 -Paginated Grid

1. I can not see an option to navigate directly to the last/first page of the paginated grid. Is this option removed from product or problem with 17.2 release?

Please see attached snippet 

2. when I try to start new action, it doesn't load section properly and displays a rectangle most of the times. Initially, I thought it's because of deprecated UI components but I have same problem with new UI layout also

I started getting these issues after 17.2 upgrade. Anyone else facing same problem?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi vahluwalia ,

First one is a product feature where navigate to first and last only appears when total data count >100, also number of total elements is always displayed (even when all items are listed on the first page itself - like this).

please check - documentation on this.

Also for your second issue, I don't see this happening at my end, are you able to load the section in the interface rule properly?
    Please make sure of the syntax changes around formlayout and sections in the new version don't mix up with the older one (especially around contents, firstColumnContents etc). A misspelled keyword at root level may be the reason.

Certified Lead Developer

Hi vahluwalia ,

First one is a product feature where navigate to first and last only appears when total data count >100, also number of total elements is always displayed (even when all items are listed on the first page itself - like this).

please check - documentation on this.

Also for your second issue, I don't see this happening at my end, are you able to load the section in the interface rule properly?
    Please make sure of the syntax changes around formlayout and sections in the new version don't mix up with the older one (especially around contents, firstColumnContents etc). A misspelled keyword at root level may be the reason.

Children