Clearing Validations Array

I have a search button, which gives me search results in a grid and then I select one of those results and hit another button. During this second button click, I have some validations in a validation array for that grid. Now the search button and the grid are on the same User Interface (same page). So when I do a search for the second time, the first validation does not get cleared in the array. How do I clear the validation array each time the grid validation button is clicked?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I think you can create a local boolean variable and turn it On/Off wherever you req. In the validation parameter, you can use an 'if' condition to do validations only if the local boolean variable is true. Make the local boolean variable false and validation array as null when the grid button is clicked in the saveInto parameter. Or perform validation if the validation array is not null. And as mentioned, make it null, on click of grid button.
    If you can put ur code snippet...Appian practitioners will be able to assist you easily.
  • I think you can create a local boolean variable and turn it On/Off wherever you req. In the validation parameter, you can use an 'if' condition to do validations only if the local boolean variable is true. Make the local boolean variable false and validation array as null when the grid button is clicked in the saveInto parameter. Or perform validation if the validation array is not null. And as mentioned, make it null, on click of grid button.
    If you can put ur code snippet...Appian practitioners will be able to assist you easily.
Children
No Data