Clearing Validations Array

I have a search button, which gives me search results in a grid and then I select one of those results and hit another button. During this second button click, I have some validations in a validation array for that grid. Now the search button and the grid are on the same User Interface (same page). So when I do a search for the second time, the first validation does not get cleared in the array. How do I clear the validation array each time the grid validation button is clicked?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • hi aneeshv713,
    as ashokv said,take one local variable ,
    1)when you click search button make that local variable as true() ,after second button click make that local variable as false()
    2)configure first search button validation parameter with that local variable.
    validate:if(
    local!buttonAction,
    true,
    false

)

that means the ,this button performs validation only if it is true,(on second button click you are doing local variable as false so the first search button validation wont work )

hope this will help you...
  • hi aneeshv713,
    as ashokv said,take one local variable ,
    1)when you click search button make that local variable as true() ,after second button click make that local variable as false()
    2)configure first search button validation parameter with that local variable.
    validate:if(
    local!buttonAction,
    true,
    false

)

that means the ,this button performs validation only if it is true,(on second button click you are doing local variable as false so the first search button validation wont work )

hope this will help you...
Children
No Data