#GeneralInterest I have "user input task" activity and "document

#GeneralInterest I have "user input task" activity and "document generator" service where i map the ### parameters(defined in DOCX template) with appropriate process variables.
PROBLEM: I want checkbox field to populate in template field based on given input from "user input task form".
As found, it discussed/found , we could achieve this using OOXML and w:checkbox such elements.
But, How can i generate OOXML for given template and generate docx file having checkbox ?
any one please share me some detail step to achieve checkbox field to populate in report template ?
Thank You......

OriginalPostID-79029

OriginalPostID-79029

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Also, one another query, not sure, its right place or have to raise another ticket..

I have created a Complex data type (having fields - Item name,Price,Description.
    I want these fields to be input dynamic and populate into table as below:

Need to achieve as below:
    1. User Input activity form- user can input multiple items for this complex data (Item name,price, description) dynamically like - "Add new item" link which would allow to input multiple values from from.
    2. All user input (number of complex data type rows) should be populate into the table existed in docx template.

My table theme and format are fixed into docx template and i just want these user multiple input to populate into generated report.

Is this possible to achieve in Appian form (for multiple input) and document service (to populate multiple data into table) ?
    Please share approach if we could achieve this.

Thank You
  • Also, one another query, not sure, its right place or have to raise another ticket..

I have created a Complex data type (having fields - Item name,Price,Description.
    I want these fields to be input dynamic and populate into table as below:

Need to achieve as below:
    1. User Input activity form- user can input multiple items for this complex data (Item name,price, description) dynamically like - "Add new item" link which would allow to input multiple values from from.
    2. All user input (number of complex data type rows) should be populate into the table existed in docx template.

My table theme and format are fixed into docx template and i just want these user multiple input to populate into generated report.

Is this possible to achieve in Appian form (for multiple input) and document service (to populate multiple data into table) ?
    Please share approach if we could achieve this.

Thank You
Children
No Data