#GeneralInterest I have "user input task" activity and "document

#GeneralInterest I have "user input task" activity and "document generator" service where i map the ### parameters(defined in DOCX template) with appropriate process variables.
PROBLEM: I want checkbox field to populate in template field based on given input from "user input task form".
As found, it discussed/found , we could achieve this using OOXML and w:checkbox such elements.
But, How can i generate OOXML for given template and generate docx file having checkbox ?
any one please share me some detail step to achieve checkbox field to populate in report template ?
Thank You......

OriginalPostID-79029

OriginalPostID-79029

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Response to 2nd comment: Use the Grid element in your Appian form that would accept and save values in a Multiple CDT PV. To create a table from the CDT PV values, you need to deal with WORD XML tags like <w:tbl>, <w:tc> and <w:r>. Create a sample table in a docx and save it as Word XML. Then check how the table elements are structured in the XML. Using the "Text Doc from Template" smart service you can dynamically insert <w:tc> (column) and <w:r> (row) elements in your <w:tbl> (table); create rules that return the XML needed for adding a row/column. For example:
    ###itemTable### -> rule!getItemTable(pv!cdt)
    rule!getItemTable(pv!cdt) -> has rules like getTableHeader(), getTableRow(), getTableColumn()...
    rule!getTableRow() -> "<w:r><w:t>Item 001</w:t></w:r>"
  • Response to 2nd comment: Use the Grid element in your Appian form that would accept and save values in a Multiple CDT PV. To create a table from the CDT PV values, you need to deal with WORD XML tags like <w:tbl>, <w:tc> and <w:r>. Create a sample table in a docx and save it as Word XML. Then check how the table elements are structured in the XML. Using the "Text Doc from Template" smart service you can dynamically insert <w:tc> (column) and <w:r> (row) elements in your <w:tbl> (table); create rules that return the XML needed for adding a row/column. For example:
    ###itemTable### -> rule!getItemTable(pv!cdt)
    rule!getItemTable(pv!cdt) -> has rules like getTableHeader(), getTableRow(), getTableColumn()...
    rule!getTableRow() -> "<w:r><w:t>Item 001</w:t></w:r>"
Children
No Data