#GeneralInterest I have "user input task" activity and "document

#GeneralInterest I have "user input task" activity and "document generator" service where i map the ### parameters(defined in DOCX template) with appropriate process variables.
PROBLEM: I want checkbox field to populate in template field based on given input from "user input task form".
As found, it discussed/found , we could achieve this using OOXML and w:checkbox such elements.
But, How can i generate OOXML for given template and generate docx file having checkbox ?
any one please share me some detail step to achieve checkbox field to populate in report template ?
Thank You......

OriginalPostID-79029

OriginalPostID-79029

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • For Comment1 (image populate): i have tried by using "linktodocument" function and provided document object pv and text . Now, generated template shows me error while opening the doc and it shows it can't open due error in document.xml - line 2 char 1218.
    I have just checked at document.xml and related text on error is as below
    - "Name: <a href="http://[appian URL]suite/doc/1873" target="fProcess">final</a>"
    can you suggest what i am missing here ? I have uploaded image file only and which is uploaded on given folder.
    Also, another thing, Is it possible to directly populate image instead of link ?
    Thank You.
  • For Comment1 (image populate): i have tried by using "linktodocument" function and provided document object pv and text . Now, generated template shows me error while opening the doc and it shows it can't open due error in document.xml - line 2 char 1218.
    I have just checked at document.xml and related text on error is as below
    - "Name: <a href="http://[appian URL]suite/doc/1873" target="fProcess">final</a>"
    can you suggest what i am missing here ? I have uploaded image file only and which is uploaded on given folder.
    Also, another thing, Is it possible to directly populate image instead of link ?
    Thank You.
Children
No Data