Nested a!foreach data not displaying

I am working on an interface that has 3 nested a!foreach functions. The third level down does not always see the correct information in a cdt, often times it see information as null when there is data in the table. For example, fv!item.ItemSchedule will yield results, but fv!item.ItemSchedule.ItemDeliverySchedule will not, even though according to the table, there is information in fv!item.ItemSchedule.ItemDeliverySchedule. Any thoughts?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi As per my understanding, you are facing this issue due to ambiguous situation, because you have nested looping where each forEach() contains their fv!item, hence this issue is getting arise.

So i suggest try to split the last 2 looping into 2 additional expression rules and call them the first expression rule into the main rule first looping and the 2nd expression rule into the 1st expression rule looping, this will do you job.

Also, you need to consider, such type of looping (3 nested) may cause performance issue, in case if large amount of data need to be process.

Hope this will help you.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi As per my understanding, you are facing this issue due to ambiguous situation, because you have nested looping where each forEach() contains their fv!item, hence this issue is getting arise.

So i suggest try to split the last 2 looping into 2 additional expression rules and call them the first expression rule into the main rule first looping and the 2nd expression rule into the 1st expression rule looping, this will do you job.

Also, you need to consider, such type of looping (3 nested) may cause performance issue, in case if large amount of data need to be process.

Hope this will help you.
Children
No Data