Showing information in confirm dialog box

Certified Lead Developer

Hi,

I want to show the details which are entered by the user in the confirm dialog box, In the confirmMessage property I have concatenated the details but I want to show the each user input in each line instead of showing them all details in a single line. For suppose if there are three fields such as Name, Age and DOB, I want to show each of them in a new line. Will it be possible? 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi  ,

The tactical solution which you can use to achieve your objective is using blank spaces,

a!buttonWidgetSubmit(
    confirmHeader:"Summary",
    confirmMessage :"Name : Alok Patro                                                                                                                                Age : 27                                                                                                                 Work : BPM",
    label: "Fetch Details",
    )

Working in the mobile view too.

Let me know if that helps you.

A Score Level 1
    in reply to Alok Patro
    Hi Alok,

Although this works for your specific case, it is not a best practice, as it is not dynamic. If the name is set as a variable from the interface, it may be a different length, and thus a different number of spaces would be required to achieve a new line. As suggested, it may be best to use a workaround because char(10) does not work for the confirmation message.
    A Score Level 1
    in reply to Alok Patro
    Hi Alok,

Although this works for your specific case, it is not a best practice, as it is not dynamic. If the name is set as a variable from the interface, it may be a different length, and thus a different number of spaces would be required to achieve a new line. As suggested, it may be best to use a workaround because char(10) does not work for the confirmation message.
Children