I have used "User Input task" activity and used "checkbox" s

I have used "User Input task" activity and used "checkbox" standard input on the form.
Query: how can i store the checkbox's check/uncheck state into process variables ?
As on form designer i could not find option to store multiple check boxe's value to activity variables first.

can you please share me steps to achieve this , how can i configure checkbox to get its check/uncheck value into the process variables so, i can use it in further activities?...

OriginalPostID-79635

OriginalPostID-79635

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• You have two types of check-box. One is a Boolean checkbox which, when mapped to an activity class variable will be stored as a Boolean value. The default value of this checkbox can be set by mapping it to a pv! of type Boolean.

The other type is a Checkbox control that can display more than one checkbox. This can be of various type. The configuration section should show you the various options. This is stored in an Array of the selected data type value. As before, the default value of checked or unchecked is set via the default value. See forum.appian.com/.../Checkbox_Field_Input
    In order to get familiar with the product, I recommend you attend the Appian training program. See forum.appian.com/.../ for details