How to use applyComponents in 16.3 with more than one parameter?

Hello!

I got strange error in a rule with this function. When I try to pass more than one parameter to the function I got error message

"Interface Definition: Expression evaluation error at function rule!sz_oneFieldSection [line 7]: Rule 'sz_onefieldsection' has 2 parameters, but instead passed 1 parameters."

If I remove second parameter from the inner rule it works fine, but I need more than one parameter to be passed. I also tried to use rule!sz_oneFieldSection(p1:_, p2:_) and array: merge(enumerate(5),enumerate(5)), but it produces the same error message.

a!applyComponents(
function: rule!sz_oneFieldSection(
p1: _,
p2: 5
),
array: enumerate(5)
)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to sergeiz
    "Cannot Select without a Value" is an error I've run into multiple times before and it always results from a particular misconfiguration which I have a hard time remembering. Off the top of my head all I can think of is, you're trying to save a value into a variable which is declared as a with() variable in the parent somewhere. If that's not it, search for the phrase here on Community and you might stumble on others in the past who have sought help for that error message.
Children