Want to display two section layout alternately either in one or two applyComponent() .

I have a requirement like i have two rules one is returning section layout and other one is graph. So want to display section grid and graph ons ame column alternate.

For that i have an array of data which i am passing respective rule . In both rule same parameter is passing. Can we develop code to achieve this ?

It is like two rule  need to call with same parameter and display on one formLayout.

Issue is i cant't call two rule ins ame applyComponent() . If i call one section layout(Rule 1 sail code) from other section layout (Rule 2 sail code), then also i am getting error .

As of now i have written code where one rule is called completely and then other rule called under applyComponent().

Can't share code.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi as per my understanding, you have 2 interfaces, where one contains editable grid/paging grid and another contains paragraph field.

If it is, why don't you include paragraph field into the same grid, because however both the rule need to iterate for the same number of iterations.

In case if it is paging grid, make the use of editable grid with read-only field, with custom paging and display paragraph field, I believe that should do your job.

Hope this will help you in solving your requirement.
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi as per my understanding, you have 2 interfaces, where one contains editable grid/paging grid and another contains paragraph field.

If it is, why don't you include paragraph field into the same grid, because however both the rule need to iterate for the same number of iterations.

In case if it is paging grid, make the use of editable grid with read-only field, with custom paging and display paragraph field, I believe that should do your job.

Hope this will help you in solving your requirement.
Children