How to properly refresh tempo view

Hello all,

I am having a problem with the refresh of the tempo view. For example i am setting the visibility of a related action so it only appears the first time you go inside the record. The problem is that when i complete that related action, it keeps appearing till i choose another tab. Even choosing another tab and comming back doesn't make it automatically dissapear but needs some seconds before that.

¿Is this a known issue?

Thanks for your time!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi I am completely agree with sureshg57, you need to chain all the nides with in this process till the end.

Also, if you do so(chaining), you can expect an another behaviour as mention below:

Let's assume you have a related action which deletes the current row of record, so if you mark it as chained, the moment you click on relate action this row will be deleted and you will be again moved to your dashboard but the current identifier is no where exist hence you will get an error, which is an expected behaviour of Appian.

Hope this will give you a better understanding about related action various behaviour.
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi I am completely agree with sureshg57, you need to chain all the nides with in this process till the end.

Also, if you do so(chaining), you can expect an another behaviour as mention below:

Let's assume you have a related action which deletes the current row of record, so if you mark it as chained, the moment you click on relate action this row will be deleted and you will be again moved to your dashboard but the current identifier is no where exist hence you will get an error, which is an expected behaviour of Appian.

Hope this will give you a better understanding about related action various behaviour.
Children