Limit in Records tab

Hi, I was wondering if there is a limit of record types shown on the Records tab.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer
    Just ran into this issue. We have a "Product" record and currently have more than 100 products so only the first 100 shows. I've added a filter (i.e., A-M, N-Z) but just realized that the operators available for this filter are not inclusive of the upper boundary. In other words, in this example, the first filter is for Products whose name begins with a letter falling within the A-M range. If I use 'A' as the lower boundary and 'M' as the upper boundary and 'Between' as the operator, the resulting list will include Product whose name begins with the letter A, B, C....through 'L' - not M. In order for me to include M - I have to set the upper boundary with the letter 'N'. For the next range, N-Z, I have 'N' as the lower boundary letter and 'Z' as the upper boundary letter but any Products beginning with the letter Z will never show with this filter. In order to fix this - I had to put "" as my upper boundary.....not very intuitive though!
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to judym598
    It looks like you're referring to records within a type, not actual record types as the original poster was (seemingly) asking about. Also, this would be a good use case for using expressionable facets, where you have more control over the design of the query logic used by the facet options presented to the user.
    Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to Mike Schmitt
    You may be right about this being a good use case for using expressionable facets but, I haven't used them in the past. This workaround was an easy fix.
Reply Children
No Data