Records - User Filter based on input dates

Hello,

Anyone knows if it is possible to apply user filters in record search where the user provides a range of dates that will set the interval of a date field.

From what I've been testing and reading, the available options don't allow manual input typing of the user.

The goal is to achieve similar functionality as in the screenshot but in tempo (a process model was used to achieve this in /apps):

Thanks.

Nuno C

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi nunoc, As per my knowledge we cannot customize the record filters other than the providing list of values by using facet options in the facet.

But we can give a report which is replicable for the same record list view and give record links on one column field. In that report, you can add any filters like in normal SAIL interfaces.

Hope it will help you.
  • Hi nunoc, As per my knowledge we cannot customize the record filters other than the providing list of values by using facet options in the facet.

But we can give a report which is replicable for the same record list view and give record links on one column field. In that report, you can add any filters like in normal SAIL interfaces.

Hope it will help you.
Children
No Data