Can I display document versions in a paging grid

I have a paging grid that will display a list of documents based on a entity_id

I need to be able to select a document within that grid and display the uploaded date and version number for each version. The file should also be available for download. Is there a way to do this? 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi  as per my understanding, if you want to deal with versions of a document, in such case you should go for implementing your own content management system in appian, where you can add , delete, update the document and their respective versions.

Where you can map your entityId and their respective entityTypeId with the document while uploading it into Appian through your implemented content management system.

And I believe it shouldn't be that difficult to build your own custom content management system, if time permits.

Hope this will help you.

Certified Lead Developer

Hi  as per my understanding, if you want to deal with versions of a document, in such case you should go for implementing your own content management system in appian, where you can add , delete, update the document and their respective versions.

Where you can map your entityId and their respective entityTypeId with the document while uploading it into Appian through your implemented content management system.

And I believe it shouldn't be that difficult to build your own custom content management system, if time permits.

Hope this will help you.

Children
No Data