Prompt Popups in Appian Forms

Is there any way to show a prompt popup to the user in appian forms?...

OriginalPostID-80131

OriginalPostID-80131

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If that is the case I think it would make more sense to use activity chaining and show a different form depending on the selection of the user once he/she submits the form. This approach will keep you form mobile/Tempo compliant.

The confirmation message feature that I mention above doesn't let you choose when to show it, it will be shown every time the user clicks on that specific button although if you have different buttons each one can have a different confirmation message. Remember that confirmation messages are not compatible with mobile enabled/Tempo forms.
  • If that is the case I think it would make more sense to use activity chaining and show a different form depending on the selection of the user once he/she submits the form. This approach will keep you form mobile/Tempo compliant.

The confirmation message feature that I mention above doesn't let you choose when to show it, it will be shown every time the user clicks on that specific button although if you have different buttons each one can have a different confirmation message. Remember that confirmation messages are not compatible with mobile enabled/Tempo forms.
Children
No Data