How we can display uploaded file in an interface?

How we can display uploaded file in an interface?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I think if you are using latest version 17.4 then as soon as you upload the document, appian provides permanent document id and you can instantly use documentDownloadLink() function to showcase a link to download the uploaded document., if you are using previous versions then you need to first submit the interface, then the document would be getting permanent id and then you can use this id to showcase in interface
  • I am doing something very similar, I currently have a document and I have the Document ID< I have selected Document DownLoad Link as my option,

When I open the Expression I see a!document Image (), I am questioning if I begin the Expression with a!document Image or can I do a!DocumentDownloadLink..

I saw the Expression Sail Code that was documented in a prior answer, I am a little confused..
  • I am doing something very similar, I currently have a document and I have the Document ID< I have selected Document DownLoad Link as my option,

When I open the Expression I see a!document Image (), I am questioning if I begin the Expression with a!document Image or can I do a!DocumentDownloadLink..

I saw the Expression Sail Code that was documented in a prior answer, I am a little confused..
Children
No Data