Globalization(Change Language Based on Inputs) in Interface

I had a Requirement to show the Interface Labels in particular language,

Based on the selected Language/Country from radio Button placed in the same form.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi  I believe, access to internationalisation settings are only specific to the administrators because these settings will be applied for all the users across the environment, hence the only way which you have is,

Create a plugin which can translate english to various languages, and then by the help of conditional functions such As if else try to convert the form labels and other informations. But this will cause you performance issues. In fact if you change the internationalisation settings, in such case also most of the form labels, and it's values won't be converted, only tempo and predefined text contents will be converted but not the one which we have developed.

Hope this will give you an understanding about internationalisation settings in Appian.

• Thanks for your reply Alok,
    I already tried changing the internationalisation settings, that wont change the form labels as you mentioned, thanks for your suggestion on creating the plugin and by using conditional functions, will try for any other ways to achieve this as this procedure may cause performance issues.

thanks again :) .
Reply Children