Display Demographic information in interface.

Below is a form that I have created,  I initially wanted to display the the First Name, Last Name and Email  and Phone  and Update the Admin console. However the information is located in our users table, so there is no longer need to pull this information from the admin console. 

My issue is that this information should populate based on the username  of the user at the time they sign in. once they update the address information I will store the date in the users table. 

I need some assistance on how to populate the filed based on the user. I created a process model and I am having the process model run based on the initiator.  however what I am missing is how to display the information of that user.. I tried  to display this information when I created my process model to display output of data. 

I think I am over thinking this task.  

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Allyn,

Try to create an interface with a query entity which take logged in user id as input and the query entity is used to pull user information from the users table.

Now show the information received from the query entity on the form which you have created and by configuring rule inputs on each field will allow you to save data when user changes the displaying data and submits the form.

And you can have a process to write the updated information into database.
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Ram
    Adding to @Ram comment, if you are dealing with loggedinuser then you don't need to pass that from process to interface as an input parameter, instead you can directly send loggedinuser() as an input parameter to query entity to fetch the details and then represent it on the UI