can we incorporate NEWS Feeds in an Interface or Site ?

I want to incorporate News Feed that comes in Tempo into an interface or Site? How I can approach this use case?

Thanks,

Mandar

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Mandar,

Can you try in this manner.

a!richTextImage(
    image: a!imageField(
    label: "Example",

source: "",
    link: a!newsEntryLink(
    entry: "f-109"
    )
    )
    )
    )
    Appian Employee
    in reply to Sudha
    Mandar,
    We are exploring the possibility of including news in sites. As part of this research, we are looking for more details on the use cases or benefits of doing this. Can you please provide a bit more details on your specific business use case for including news in sites or on a interface?
  • Hi John, Thanks for your interest.
    So to explain you more about this use case...

1. We at HSBC use Appian to create a process around data that need to be collected from all over the globe, processed and analysed for Regulatory reporting of different countries like UK, USA etc.
    2. So we have site which is accessed by users across the globe for their Tasks and other activities.
    3. As part of process currently the HSBC head office or other regional HSBC offices releases NEWS feed about Economic Scenarios, Data collection processes etc ( Basically NEWS feed about what users should be doing).
    4. Currently NEWS feed is on TEMPO and User uses site, so its a toggle for them between two interfaces. which I think is not a good user experience.
    5. To handle this I want to incorporate the news feed in SITE landing page so that its a uniform user experience.

Hope this make sense to you. Please feel free to contact me if you need any more inputs.

Regards,
    Mandar
  • Hi John, Thanks for your interest.
    So to explain you more about this use case...

1. We at HSBC use Appian to create a process around data that need to be collected from all over the globe, processed and analysed for Regulatory reporting of different countries like UK, USA etc.
    2. So we have site which is accessed by users across the globe for their Tasks and other activities.
    3. As part of process currently the HSBC head office or other regional HSBC offices releases NEWS feed about Economic Scenarios, Data collection processes etc ( Basically NEWS feed about what users should be doing).
    4. Currently NEWS feed is on TEMPO and User uses site, so its a toggle for them between two interfaces. which I think is not a good user experience.
    5. To handle this I want to incorporate the news feed in SITE landing page so that its a uniform user experience.

Hope this make sense to you. Please feel free to contact me if you need any more inputs.

Regards,
    Mandar
Children