In my table i have following fields...vehicle no, registration no, driver, model

In my table i have following fields...vehicle no, registration no, driver, model. i am getting data from my db using "model" as a condition. This query could return 1 or more rows. i want to update this data with a driver field data. i tired this but only first row is getting updated.
In old process i used grid but i want my process mobile compatible so this time i cant use grid. pls help me in this ?...

OriginalPostID-31836

OriginalPostID-31836

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Vineet. You may need to have a two-step process in order to make this mobile-friendly. First query the database and return all the information for the car model that is the search criteria.

You can then display part of this - like a combination of the registration no, driver, and model - as part of a drop-down. The user can select which one to update and the next form will enable them to make any changes.

The only thing to think about is this - if the return from your query is going to have more than 10-12 results, it gets hard to display and use on a mobile form.
  • Hi Vineet. You may need to have a two-step process in order to make this mobile-friendly. First query the database and return all the information for the car model that is the search criteria.

You can then display part of this - like a combination of the registration no, driver, and model - as part of a drop-down. The user can select which one to update and the next form will enable them to make any changes.

The only thing to think about is this - if the return from your query is going to have more than 10-12 results, it gets hard to display and use on a mobile form.
Children
No Data