Hi all, I have following use case. A user should be able to search a

Hi all,

I have following use case. A user should be able to search a database with software and select a certain amount. Based on the selection the user should be able to choose specific versions of the software in a dropdown. The versions are different depending on the chosen software. What is the best way to implement a dynamic dropdown like this? From my research in forum I understand that this is not possible using the OOTB grid feature. Do you have any other suggestions on how to do this?

TIA, Moritz...

OriginalPostID-80828

OriginalPostID-80828

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hm... from my perspective what you are doing is a request where a certain asset (Software) will be assigned to a user. This is for the "install" case. In case a user wants to uninstall some software he can only choose from certain assets that are already assigned to him. How mature are your functional processes regarding request, asset and configuration management?
  • Hm... from my perspective what you are doing is a request where a certain asset (Software) will be assigned to a user. This is for the "install" case. In case a user wants to uninstall some software he can only choose from certain assets that are already assigned to him. How mature are your functional processes regarding request, asset and configuration management?
Children
No Data