Dynamic column size in three column form layouts

Hi,

I am trying to understand on how SAIL could be organized to render a form layout with three columns and multiple pages

based on attributes in an array. I have about 150 columns where many of them are paragraph, set for their size based on attribute size,

some of them are Date fields and others could be choices. I am currently fixing arrays of five fields each for different attributes based on their 

UI requirement of where they need to be placed. This would not be dynamic as the attribute data types, sizes and location can change in future.

I am looking out for a way to set Form height, and its child column layout to inherit the Form height and the rendering engine to automatically

choose next column or page to create multi page UI layout. Is this possible? would it need a plug in to get this behavior enhanced

based on what I am currently doing manually. How would I set the form height in such a case and how would I get meta data of

different display element heights in order to dynamically adjust the column heights and pages there upon?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible