Empty Record giving display Errors

Hi All,

I have a page in my site pointing to a record. When I don't specify any default filters, I am able to fetch all the rows from the database table and display in the record. But when I am giving a filter on the user who inserted the record into the table, it is giving me error.

When the query "user_txt" is null, I am getting the error

"The Requested Record Type is Not Available: Cannot apply operator [EQUALS] to field [user_txt] when comparing to value [TypedValue[it=11, v={abanda}]].{APNX-1-4203-015}"

I was not able to find a solution in the forum except removing the UI on a whole with a showonly condition in case of a null set.

Please assist if anyone has worked on a fix on this.

Thanks,

Adi

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi are you trying to compare user_txt with loggedinuser() fir filter option?

If so, you can't do this directly because user_txt is of type text (in db or cdt) whereas loggedInUser() function returns the output of type User so if you compare text with User type, you can expect this behaviour, hence try converting loggedInUser using tostring() as mention below

tostring (loggedInUser ())

Hope this will help.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi are you trying to compare user_txt with loggedinuser() fir filter option?

If so, you can't do this directly because user_txt is of type text (in db or cdt) whereas loggedInUser() function returns the output of type User so if you compare text with User type, you can expect this behaviour, hence try converting loggedInUser using tostring() as mention below

tostring (loggedInUser ())

Hope this will help.
Children
No Data