Hierarchy browser field tree not rendering properly

Hi All,

We have  a scenario , where I am creating a hierarchy tree  using the input from a graph and and radio btn all in one screen

Example to understand the requirement

So we have pie chart graph for different banks , which shows different banks with no of account , and once we selected the banks  the radio  will get populated  like saving, current,loan account .

So once we get the input we draw the tree and it comes perfectly fine . but when user plays around the radio btn and graph to change the inputs  than we face the below issues.

1. When user change the radio btn input. -  when tree render  first time and user will able to check all the correct data, but if directly change the radio input , the tree never redraw with new set of data but show the old data in the tree .

But  when the tree render for the first time and user browse the tree for few nodes and than change  radio btn  options .. the tree renders perfectly.I am changing the path variable to null when ever user change the radio btn input and again call the rule to get the new result set  .

So I do not understand  why the the data get refreshes  if the user browse the node  and than change the radio btn  and does not change when user directly change the radio btn options .

Any help will be highly appreciated .

Thanks Manish

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data