Need help on making aggregation on sail code with filter

Hi,

I want to perform some group by operation on sail code on required dataset with some filters.

Do we have any way to do that on sail code not on expression rules ?

Actually i have received bulk data set from one view and i want to use one list of one field value to traverse whole dataset, so just fo that details i don't want to hit database again, for that i want to do group on existing dataset only, so if we have any option for grouping on sail code plz suggest.

Regards

Saurav

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to sauravk
    It sounds like what you want to do is pull all the data you need once and store it in a load() variable. Then you can add filters to your grid. You wouldn't change the original list of all the data which is in load(), you'd change another local variable containing the subset of that data you want to show based on the filter. That variable containing the subset would be in a with() that's updated in real time, taking the data out of the load() one but only keeping the data you care to display in the with() one.

If that sounds about right, this recipe has example code. It uses a list of departments that you just replace with what you got from database.

docs.appian.com/.../recipe_filter_the_data_in_a_grid.html
Children
No Data