do we have any workaround to auto sumbit the task form without clicking the Submit button?

Certified Senior Developer

Hi,

We have requirement to show one task form which needs to shown to the user with some info after few secs it need to be auto submitted to get the next task.

Means we need to have task with auto submit. In Portal we have some thing like in event like button.Click() can do the onclick event of a button without clicking the submit button.

-Regards,

Ram Kumar.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Ram -

There isn't any supported solution to your requirement in the product right now.
    In order for a user to progress synchronously from one interface to another, there would have to be manual intervention.
    I understand this isn't the answer you were hoping for.  
    That said, have you reviewed the 18.1 release notes?
    I wonder if you couldn't design the first task form with a very attractive submit link using New Icons.
    Perhaps this visual cue will make your design even more effective?

thanks,
    Rob

• Hi Ram -

There isn't any supported solution to your requirement in the product right now.
    In order for a user to progress synchronously from one interface to another, there would have to be manual intervention.
    I understand this isn't the answer you were hoping for.  
    That said, have you reviewed the 18.1 release notes?
    I wonder if you couldn't design the first task form with a very attractive submit link using New Icons.
    Perhaps this visual cue will make your design even more effective?

thanks,
    Rob

Children
No Data