Decimal validation error for french users

Hi,
I have one DECIMAL field in an English language based form. With English user it works, but for French users it doesn't validate the field saying it isn't a decimal since they use "," instead of "." for decimal field. I have put the condition for all read only fields and it is working fine only problem is with editable fields since the value is saved in a variable.How can I solve this issue?

Thanks.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Please make those field to be a text field. so the value entered will be stored in the variable. After that in the process create a rule to convert the value into a decimal value and save it in db. By doing this you should make sure when we retrieve from db the decimal value should be converted back to the text form for the user to view it how they entered.

Hope this helped. Let me know if u want more on this.

Thanks,
    Abishek.
  • Please make those field to be a text field. so the value entered will be stored in the variable. After that in the process create a rule to convert the value into a decimal value and save it in db. By doing this you should make sure when we retrieve from db the decimal value should be converted back to the text form for the user to view it how they entered.

Hope this helped. Let me know if u want more on this.

Thanks,
    Abishek.
Children
No Data