Can I link to another interface inside an interface?

Can I link to an action (which involves an interface being pulled up) from a different interface??

(there are a limited number of pages you can have on an Appian site and I want to group all these objects and actions together on one page)

More details below

What I want my Page on an Appian Site to look

I am setting up an interface which will allow the viewing and editing of current objects and I want to have a button that takes you to another interface (form for the creation of new object)

Right now I have the interface set as its own page for the Appian site and it works in creating new objects.

I know there is a way to link to a process but then you have to pass in parameters, etc, etc

It is not an action specific to a record- so not a related action

I don't care if the form appears as a pop up or if it shows it on the page itself

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    I'm not really sure what you mean by "link to an action" - that's not really a thing, as long as you're talking about the user staying on the current form at least.

From what I can tell of your description though, it really just sounds like you need to have different sections called by the same form (some of which are called by other forms), which if so, is very possible and fairly standard, and easy to figure out with a bit of experimentation.
    Certified Lead Developer
    I'm not really sure what you mean by "link to an action" - that's not really a thing, as long as you're talking about the user staying on the current form at least.

From what I can tell of your description though, it really just sounds like you need to have different sections called by the same form (some of which are called by other forms), which if so, is very possible and fairly standard, and easy to figure out with a bit of experimentation.
Children
No Data