Can I link to another interface inside an interface?

Can I link to an action (which involves an interface being pulled up) from a different interface??

(there are a limited number of pages you can have on an Appian site and I want to group all these objects and actions together on one page)

More details below

What I want my Page on an Appian Site to look

I am setting up an interface which will allow the viewing and editing of current objects and I want to have a button that takes you to another interface (form for the creation of new object)

Right now I have the interface set as its own page for the Appian site and it works in creating new objects.

I know there is a way to link to a process but then you have to pass in parameters, etc, etc

It is not an action specific to a record- so not a related action

I don't care if the form appears as a pop up or if it shows it on the page itself

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer
    Hi saniyag,

According to my understanding you can create buttons for viewing and editing of current objects and you can trigger a process model using a!startProcess on click of that button and that process model should contain start form(your sub interface).
    And instead of passing variable you can get the data from Database using query rule.
    Certified Senior Developer
    Hi saniyag,

According to my understanding you can create buttons for viewing and editing of current objects and you can trigger a process model using a!startProcess on click of that button and that process model should contain start form(your sub interface).
    And instead of passing variable you can get the data from Database using query rule.
Children