Save draft Functionallity

Appian provides a feature to save your current data through save draft functionality, but when i try to upload a file and try to save the UI through save draft functionality, it gave me an UI expression error: "Saving a form containing files is not supported. Please remove them and try again".

So wanted to know, what other limitations are there other then file upload for SAVE DRAFT functionality.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Lokesh,
    There are few cases where save draft does not work. If you have any data manipulation happened with load or with it will defiantly not good idea to keep Save Draft Option on the UI this is what I have experienced with my code.

Coming to in your case whenever you upload a file it will automatically call some stuff in the background where it will generate id for that and store them in the tmp location so this might be the possibility Appian is showing this message upfront.

Thanks
  • Hi Lokesh,
    There are few cases where save draft does not work. If you have any data manipulation happened with load or with it will defiantly not good idea to keep Save Draft Option on the UI this is what I have experienced with my code.

Coming to in your case whenever you upload a file it will automatically call some stuff in the background where it will generate id for that and store them in the tmp location so this might be the possibility Appian is showing this message upfront.

Thanks
Children