Display a list of actions on a single page for use within sites

Certified Lead Developer

I have an application with a set of actions that needs to be displayed in a single page of a site. What is the best approach to achieve this?

Example:

I have three actions:

1. Configure Departments

2. Configure Business Lines

3. Configure Products

Instead of having 3 pages in the site dedicated for each action, I need to display three links in a single page named "Configurations" that can trigger each action and on completion it goes back to the page with the 3 actions again.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi ,

You can have a sites page "Configuration" and in that you can have 3 Submit buttons or 3 Process Start Links.

If you go with a!startProcessLink(), you can directly configure different process models in each of the links.

If you go with having 3 Submit buttons, then you need to have a main process model were you can have a process start form and in that you can have 3 submit buttons configured. Then you need to check which button was clicked and based on the button action you can redirect the flow to a subprocess where you can have the respective process models.

Regards,
    Sidhant Behura
  • Hi ,

You can have a sites page "Configuration" and in that you can have 3 Submit buttons or 3 Process Start Links.

If you go with a!startProcessLink(), you can directly configure different process models in each of the links.

If you go with having 3 Submit buttons, then you need to have a main process model were you can have a process start form and in that you can have 3 submit buttons configured. Then you need to check which button was clicked and based on the button action you can redirect the flow to a subprocess where you can have the respective process models.

Regards,
    Sidhant Behura
Children