Hi All I am using the Paragraph field in the form allowing Rich Text to the

Certified Senior Developer
Hi All
I am using the Paragraph field in the form allowing Rich Text to the user.
But also at the same time I do not want end user to restrict using document, Folders, Discussions to use. I need only user to user Font Type, Font Size, Simple Text Formatting (Bold, Italics ,Underline).
I know that I can restrict the end user by applying security to KC as deny.
Is there any way to restrict that?...

OriginalPostID-83224

OriginalPostID-83224

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi, I'm assuming you want to control the icons (buttons) that appear when you enable the RichText feature of a Paragraph box, correct? If so, this can be done via CSS. The catch is that each paragraph will create a unique field ID. So your CSS cannot be generic. However, you can create a CSS that assumes a field id (for the para field) and use it in your code by calling the para field (field Id) the same as the one defined in your CSS. Here is an example
  • Hi, I'm assuming you want to control the icons (buttons) that appear when you enable the RichText feature of a Paragraph box, correct? If so, this can be done via CSS. The catch is that each paragraph will create a unique field ID. So your CSS cannot be generic. However, you can create a CSS that assumes a field id (for the para field) and use it in your code by calling the para field (field Id) the same as the one defined in your CSS. Here is an example
Children
No Data