Hi All I am using the Paragraph field in the form allowing Rich Text to the

Certified Senior Developer
Hi All
I am using the Paragraph field in the form allowing Rich Text to the user.
But also at the same time I do not want end user to restrict using document, Folders, Discussions to use. I need only user to user Font Type, Font Size, Simple Text Formatting (Bold, Italics ,Underline).
I know that I can restrict the end user by applying security to KC as deny.
Is there any way to restrict that?...

OriginalPostID-83224

OriginalPostID-83224

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • _textArea_richTextControl_fd_component_JSON_PROC_NSparagraph2__Italic.visibility:none
    here paragraph2 is the name of the paragraph Field Id. In your case, you need to use static name in your CSS and call your paragraph field ID by the same. If you expect more than 1 para field, then you need to repeat the css code again with a different paragraph name. Repeat the same for every button you want to hide
  • _textArea_richTextControl_fd_component_JSON_PROC_NSparagraph2__Italic.visibility:none
    here paragraph2 is the name of the paragraph Field Id. In your case, you need to use static name in your CSS and call your paragraph field ID by the same. If you expect more than 1 para field, then you need to repeat the css code again with a different paragraph name. Repeat the same for every button you want to hide
Children
No Data