a!integerField() length validation issue

I am facing weird issue in a!integerField. When i enter 11 digit or more than that in integerField it throws validation message as 

which is understandable as it converts number to exponential which appian does not support.

But when i enter 20 digit number it throws validation message as

Why it shows value is too small?
Anyone faces same issue?

Thanks,

Shubham

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can use textfield, and you can provide custom validations when user enters other than numbers. If your SQA doesnot raise an issue like above you and you are pretty sure that Business will not enter more than 10 digits in the integer field you can retain that as this is the default behaviour of Integer field.

I wonder when i test for 20 digits in 18.2 and for me it is no giving the other error mentioned by you.
  • You can use textfield, and you can provide custom validations when user enters other than numbers. If your SQA doesnot raise an issue like above you and you are pretty sure that Business will not enter more than 10 digits in the integer field you can retain that as this is the default behaviour of Integer field.

I wonder when i test for 20 digits in 18.2 and for me it is no giving the other error mentioned by you.
Children
No Data