EDITABLE RICH Text

Hello ,

I have a requirement where user has to have the option to add rich texts for the text entered in paragraph field.Can we do that in appian. Can we create an editable rich text field similar to one i am using to write this question ?

regards,

Abhishek gaddam.

Parents
  • There's not out-of-box rich text editor (yet), though there has been at least a little bit of demand.
    If it's a hard requirement and provided the required formatting is simple enough (i.e. just bold, italics and/or underline), you could provide the users with a syntax to enter their own rich text and write your own parser. The input field they enter text could have a mirror field below where you show the formatted rich text output.
  • There's not out-of-box rich text editor (yet), though there has been at least a little bit of demand.
    If it's a hard requirement and provided the required formatting is simple enough (i.e. just bold, italics and/or underline), you could provide the users with a syntax to enter their own rich text and write your own parser. The input field they enter text could have a mirror field below where you show the formatted rich text output.
Children

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible