Text to display in mouseovers

I have a column in a grid field which contains large text strings. I want to show first line at first, then on mouse hover users can see full text string. How to achieve it?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi Sudip,

I had a similar requirement to display large texts on mouse over in a grid column and was able to achieve this with a simple solution. Just display an info icon in the column that contains large text using the icon indicator component and fill the tooltip parameter with your large text. Now whenever you hover your mouse over the icon you can see the full text.

You can try to incorporate a similar solution or exactly the same solution to accommodate this requirement.

Hope it helps. Good luck!

Regards,

Sunil Zacharia

Certified Lead Developer

Hi Sudip,

I had a similar requirement to display large texts on mouse over in a grid column and was able to achieve this with a simple solution. Just display an info icon in the column that contains large text using the icon indicator component and fill the tooltip parameter with your large text. Now whenever you hover your mouse over the icon you can see the full text.

You can try to incorporate a similar solution or exactly the same solution to accommodate this requirement.

Hope it helps. Good luck!

Regards,

Sunil Zacharia

Children
No Data