Reading a document from backend to UI

I want to read pdf/.docx file content on UI and my file should not be visible on front end. Is it possible?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi  Please correct me if i am wrong, you want to read a document in Interface but you don't want to display this document on UI?

Is it like, you want read the file and display the information available in it on the UI instead of directly showing the document? And where is this document available, in KC or the DB, as you have mention Backend, does that mean Database (BLOB & CLOB) Content?

Please elaborate your use-case so that it will be easy for the practitioner to understand and can provide you the possible approaches.

Regards,

Alok

Certified Lead Developer

Hi  Please correct me if i am wrong, you want to read a document in Interface but you don't want to display this document on UI?

Is it like, you want read the file and display the information available in it on the UI instead of directly showing the document? And where is this document available, in KC or the DB, as you have mention Backend, does that mean Database (BLOB & CLOB) Content?

Please elaborate your use-case so that it will be easy for the practitioner to understand and can provide you the possible approaches.

Regards,

Alok

Children
No Data