a!startProcessLink() open in a different/new tab?

Is there way when we click on a!startProcessLink() it opens in a different tab rather than the same tab?

I can do right click and open in new tab and it works. But i want to do this automatically on click of the link.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Officially I don't think there's a way to do this.

However if you're desperate, you might be able to examine the properties of the dictionary returned by a!startProcessLink and construct a URL manually which you could then call via a!safeLink.  Just note that this would be completely unsupported, and liable to change without warning at any point in the future as Appian technology evolves. 

Hopefully at some point they might give designers the ability to declare (i.e. via new optional parameter) that certain links should open in a new window (record links, start process links, perhaps others).

Certified Lead Developer

Officially I don't think there's a way to do this.

However if you're desperate, you might be able to examine the properties of the dictionary returned by a!startProcessLink and construct a URL manually which you could then call via a!safeLink.  Just note that this would be completely unsupported, and liable to change without warning at any point in the future as Appian technology evolves. 

Hopefully at some point they might give designers the ability to declare (i.e. via new optional parameter) that certain links should open in a new window (record links, start process links, perhaps others).

Children
No Data