Embedding Appian Links within other HTML pages/ IFrames

Hello, 

Apart from regular embedding, where we embed tags like <appian-report> and <script> - instead of this, can we embed link like https://server.com/suite/action-uri ?

Also keeping in mind that we do not want to display, News, Reports or other tabs within the link

Thank you,

Harish

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • To describe my case better, if we embed an Appian task using the <appian-task> tag in a website, then it displays only the task and does not display anything else related to Appian there in.

But if I put a link like a site link, i think it will display the other tab bar and user profile bar, can we display a task link, just restricted to the task.

We have a need to embed Appian form in another site, which only accepts links to be embedded.

Children
    A Score Level 1
    in reply to harishn
    Hi Harish,

I got your first point like, When we embed appian-task then it will only display task nothting other then that and my client wants us to have a link to tempo from there then we put tempo link on the UI like, if it is calling from the embedded interface we show that link otherwise we do not show that link.

Coming to your next point I am sorry I did not catch that point.