Make cards closer together

Hi all, 

Does anyone know how I could make the cards at the top closer together? Ideally they are literally about to touch each other! 

The purpose is to have a dynamic progress bar.

Many thanks,

Eric

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi Eric,
    I don't this can be done with text components inside sections or sidebyside layouts. Something like this can be done using the imageField() component. The images will be touching so that is along the lines or what you want. It will require some conditional logic to show which image is highlighted based on where you are in your process flow and you would have to upload 10 images into you environment that look like those buttons.

Basically, have 5 images in an imageField() and wherever you are on the process flow, show that alternative image. Hope this helps.

Certified Lead Developer

Hi Eric,
    I don't this can be done with text components inside sections or sidebyside layouts. Something like this can be done using the imageField() component. The images will be touching so that is along the lines or what you want. It will require some conditional logic to show which image is highlighted based on where you are in your process flow and you would have to upload 10 images into you environment that look like those buttons.

Basically, have 5 images in an imageField() and wherever you are on the process flow, show that alternative image. Hope this helps.

Children
No Data