Buttons with tounded corners?

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to represent buttons with rounded corners in Appian.

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Mario, buttons with rounded corners is not available in Appian. Download buttons with rounded corners images and save it in your constant, once try the below code it might help for you.

a!sideBySideLayout(
    items: {
    a!sideBySideItem(
    width: "AUTO",
    item:
    a!imageField(
    document: cons!BR_BUTTONS
    )
    )
    ),
    a!sideBySideItem(
    width: "3X",
    item:
    a!imageField(
    document: cons!BR_BUTTONS
    )
    )
    )
    }
    )
  • Hi, how about having a static width of my side tabs? Do you have any idea how to do that? I'm currently using buttons but the size is actually based on the label of the button. I cannot control all the buttons to have the same width.
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Will Teoh
    Use the card layout and center the label inside each of the cards. You can fix the width of each card layout to all match, and you can configure the cards to work like buttons. They'd just be cards that only have labels, and you can set the backgrounds to match the color of a button control. You could also use color to make the side tabs really stand out, such as a main color from the client's logo, which should be set as the system accent color if it's not already.
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Will Teoh
    Use the card layout and center the label inside each of the cards. You can fix the width of each card layout to all match, and you can configure the cards to work like buttons. They'd just be cards that only have labels, and you can set the backgrounds to match the color of a button control. You could also use color to make the side tabs really stand out, such as a main color from the client's logo, which should be set as the system accent color if it's not already.
Children