Buttons with tounded corners?

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to represent buttons with rounded corners in Appian.

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Appian only has several standard / pre-defined button fonts/styles available.

And hence if any customization needed then you will need to, generate/download the image from any trusted site and use this image under image field having it's link configured to perform some sort of actions such as saving values into a variable etc...

However i would still recommend, you should give the OOTB buttons as the first priority before opting for image based solution.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Appian only has several standard / pre-defined button fonts/styles available.

And hence if any customization needed then you will need to, generate/download the image from any trusted site and use this image under image field having it's link configured to perform some sort of actions such as saving values into a variable etc...

However i would still recommend, you should give the OOTB buttons as the first priority before opting for image based solution.
Children
No Data