a!startProcessLink() redirecting back to last clicked PM

I am using a!startProcessLink() to create four different actions from a main page. Main page is part of a process model which contains start node >> main Page (where all four start process links are configured) >> end node (configured to terminate). 

When i launch main process model it shows me page with four link e.g "A", "B", "C" & "D". I also have one "exit" button as buttonWidgetSubmit in main page. If i click on any of the link it will it will launch related PM and clicking on "Back" button will redirect to the main page. Problem is that when i click on "exit" button afterwards, process redirect me to last clicked link instead of completely exit process.

e.g.

main page  >> link "A" >> back button >> main page >> link "B" >> back button >> main page >> clicked exit will redirect me as if i clicked on link "B" and open "B"'s UI.

Any advise would be great help. 

Note: "All in tempo under Action tab"

Thanks,

Ajay Pandey

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Mike Schmitt
    Here was our use case:

If you have an edit related action for a record and that action needs to be locked to one instance, you may have a splash screen saying something to the effect of "someone is already editing this record." If that person already owned the original edit task, you could have a link to the task instead of telling the user to navigate to his or her tasks tab. If a user navigates to the task this way, completes the task, Appian will redirect him or her back to the related action URL, restarting the related action. Very confusing for the end user!