Card Layout as Button

I am using a cardlayout for customizing my buttons.when i open the interface in tablet/phone mode, the button is not displayed as a link but working fine in Desktop mode.

sample code is as follows:

a!cardLayout(
contents: {
a!richTextDisplayField(
value: a!richTextItem(
text: "FRIENDS",
style:"EMPHASIS",
color:"ACCENT"
)
)
},
link:a!dynamicLink(),
style:""
)

Any idea on why it is happening so?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi rohinip91

As per the 18.2 documentation, Links, Style and Tooltips in the card layouts are not supported in mobile devices.

To overcome this, we can make use of funtions like a!isNativePhone() and a!isNativeTablet().

Using this functions, we can check whether the current user is logged in via Tablet, Mobile or Desktop. If they have logged in via Tablet or Mobile, we can show the link for the texts inside the card, else we can provide the link for the card itself.

Hope this helps!!

Thanks,

Thasneem.

• Hi rohinip91

As per the 18.2 documentation, Links, Style and Tooltips in the card layouts are not supported in mobile devices.

To overcome this, we can make use of funtions like a!isNativePhone() and a!isNativeTablet().

Using this functions, we can check whether the current user is logged in via Tablet, Mobile or Desktop. If they have logged in via Tablet or Mobile, we can show the link for the texts inside the card, else we can provide the link for the card itself.

Hope this helps!!

Thanks,

Thasneem.

Children