Issue with pagination

I'm facing an issue with task report it displaying in grid with pagination and custom filters so once i'm filtering some particular data, it's working fine but my issue is upto 21 pages pagination filtering data in grid is working as i'm expected but after 22th page onward filtering is not working.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi deviratnamv if i understood your query correctly, your data is not getting refreshed while you are switching to next page when your filters are applied. 

If so, then i suspect the following as the root cause behind this issue:

1. You are not refreshing your pagination i.e. the variable which holds a!pagingInfo, you need to configure this under value and saveInto of your gridField.
    2. You are not refreshing the data which comes from a!queryProcessAnalytics() upon updating your pagingInfo, you can do this in two ways:
    • Either by calling your rule / expression inside with() or
    • Explicitly using saveInto to reload the local variable (which holds the datasubset/resultant data) to refresh it's content.

NOTE: Don't forget to pass your filter criteria to your rule, where if filter is null then {} else only fetch the required rows.

For better clarification, i would recommend, sharing your code snippet here so that it will be easy to make the correction. 

Certified Lead Developer

Hi deviratnamv if i understood your query correctly, your data is not getting refreshed while you are switching to next page when your filters are applied. 

If so, then i suspect the following as the root cause behind this issue:

1. You are not refreshing your pagination i.e. the variable which holds a!pagingInfo, you need to configure this under value and saveInto of your gridField.
    2. You are not refreshing the data which comes from a!queryProcessAnalytics() upon updating your pagingInfo, you can do this in two ways:
    • Either by calling your rule / expression inside with() or
    • Explicitly using saveInto to reload the local variable (which holds the datasubset/resultant data) to refresh it's content.

NOTE: Don't forget to pass your filter criteria to your rule, where if filter is null then {} else only fetch the required rows.

For better clarification, i would recommend, sharing your code snippet here so that it will be easy to make the correction. 

Children
No Data