Searching by user ID on the user record

I was reading this link: https://docs.appian.com/suite/help/17.3/User_Management.html#-add-user-filters and didn't find the answer to my question. I would like to be able to search by user ID. Is there any way to do so?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Can you clarify what you mean when you say "ID"? The primary identifier for user accounts in Appian (as far as anyone on the front-end is concerned) is username.
    Note - I'm not sure if username can be used to search - I'm trying now in one of my environments and it doesn't seem like it works (unless there's some additional configuration that can be done to add it). One way might be to switch to a Grid-type record list and add username as a column.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Can you clarify what you mean when you say "ID"? The primary identifier for user accounts in Appian (as far as anyone on the front-end is concerned) is username.
    Note - I'm not sure if username can be used to search - I'm trying now in one of my environments and it doesn't seem like it works (unless there's some additional configuration that can be done to add it). One way might be to switch to a Grid-type record list and add username as a column.
Children