Mutliple clicks on the single Image

Hi Team,

We are having requirement where the world map should be displayed and when i need to add hypelinks based on regions(North America,APAC,EMEA) and need to get the data based on the regioned clicked, Please provide any suggestions

Thanks,

Udayasai

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Use a Billboard Layout as your world map. You'll want to make the Billboard the largest you can, and find / make an image that is the same size. You can make rich text links for names of regions, or images which blend perfectly into the billboard layout that are roughly the size of the regions. The best way to do this is screen grab from the interface and cut out images from the billboard to make your clickable image components.

It may be a little bit off (clickable box doesn't line up perfectly though images do) because you only have a certain amount of control where the components go. You'll also have to set the space that contains the controls to transparent as opposed to light or dark or you won't get the effect. You also won't be able to get controls on the very edges (either not on the very top or bottom or not on the very left and right edges depending on how you set up the configurations on the Billboard Layout). Perhaps leave it light or dark to see what area you have to work with while developing.

You'll probably be playing around with that for a long while, but it will work. I actually built the board game RISK in Appian using this method. I used rich text links on icons within the regions.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Use a Billboard Layout as your world map. You'll want to make the Billboard the largest you can, and find / make an image that is the same size. You can make rich text links for names of regions, or images which blend perfectly into the billboard layout that are roughly the size of the regions. The best way to do this is screen grab from the interface and cut out images from the billboard to make your clickable image components.

It may be a little bit off (clickable box doesn't line up perfectly though images do) because you only have a certain amount of control where the components go. You'll also have to set the space that contains the controls to transparent as opposed to light or dark or you won't get the effect. You also won't be able to get controls on the very edges (either not on the very top or bottom or not on the very left and right edges depending on how you set up the configurations on the Billboard Layout). Perhaps leave it light or dark to see what area you have to work with while developing.

You'll probably be playing around with that for a long while, but it will work. I actually built the board game RISK in Appian using this method. I used rich text links on icons within the regions.
Children
No Data